Monday 23 July 2012

A few reviews!

superdrugs tea tree face wash! I originally bought this because all of superdrugs own stuff is natural, and I prefer to use natural products on my face. I have been using it for just over a week, and I really like it! I always have loved tea tree on my skin because it feels and smells really fresh! I would recommend this, but not to everyone. If you have quite sensitive skin then it might not be the one for you as it is quite strong and overpowering. Besides that, I would say it's great!

No7 lipstick in 'glace'. I absolutely love this! The colour is just perfect! I'd wanted something a bit different as all of my lipsticks are light pink, and this is ace! It's a gorgeous purpley colour but it has a gold sort of shimmer that evens it out. However, it doesn't last long and I updated it more often than I would've liked. My favourite lipstick!

Let me know if you have tried any of these things!


No comments:

Post a Comment